gave me my 100th llama a little while back, thus evolving it from albino to super albino, and as a thank you I promised to feature her works! ^^ She is a very talented photographer, and aside from the works shown here I really recommend to give a check to the rest of her gallery also!
(Now I kinda wish I could show thumbnails
oh well :'D)
So here goes! fav.me/d4a1cvq
- All of those water droplet macro shots are beautiful, but I really like how clearly the colors come forth in this one.fav.me/d4n689m
- Stanley looks absolutely darling, the expressions are captured really well.fav.me/d2ro3xa
- Glowing things in the dark = gorgeous! I love the reflection on the floor in this one.fav.me/d4mm4h5
- Black and white photos tend to tell a story even the photographer didn't perhaps thin of, and this one has a sense fo depth I can't really put my finger on, and it truly intrigues me.fav.me/d4lo6xz
- The idea in this is very interesting, telling quite powerfully about the modern society which dwells in electronic world instead of real human contact. Well to me, at least.fav.me/d4c0sgn
- The colors are absolutely dashing and the focus just perfect.fav.me/d31l3s4
- The sky really is beautiful, and the silhouetted branches give it some nice contrast.fav.me/d2y3irr
- I like the idea, there really should be more reflected photos.fav.me/d2w6lmd
- A dashing shot of how wonderful nature can be.
Do check out the rest of her works too!