But yes, I got tagged by , quite refreshing actually, it's been a while anyone tagged me. So here goes.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. No tag backs.6. No crap in tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. How long have you been drawing by now?
ten-something years? Holy mango that's a long time. But really, I have no clear idea. I used to draw somewhat as a kid, then it faded, then I found Ginga and got back to it, then I found rp-ing and continued, and then I went to my confirmation camp and met some awesome artsy people and my fate was sealed.
2. What is your favourite media? Why? (writing/traditional/digital/photography etc.)
. does it have to be just one? I mean I like all of those, and it depends on my inspiration which I like most at the moment. I write, I draw traditionally, with pencils and colour pencils, markers, sometimes pastels, and also digitally and I photograph. I also do some occasional photomanips.
Jack of all trades, an ace of none, huh? |'D
3. Do you have some extra collectibles of a videogame/anime/movies or similar in your room? (for example I have two jigsaw puzzles of Tales of Xillia and art books)
- I have some figures (Soul Eater, Naruto, Hetalia, Shaman King from easter eggs : DD), a fake passport-thing (Code Geass), and Mass Effect artbook<3 I think that's it.
4. What is the one most annoying thing about fandoms to you? (If any?)
- Pikkuernut, I dunno what they are in English but the little-fankids, the 10-13 something kids (usually girls), dressed in poorly made costumes and running after every single Itachi, Deidara, Sasuke, Ichigo, Byakuya, Grimmjow, England, Spain, Italy and whatnot in cons. Well okay I might be over exaggerating a bit, but you get my point. Also, oc's (and self-inserts) pushed in between canon pairings kind of irk me. If the setting is interesting and story logical and well written/drawn/whatevermedia, then it's fine, but when they're just random mary sues running around in almost nothing with all kinds of fake storylines it just
buh. Sure, you can create your own fantasies and alters to live them for you, I believe most fans have them, but please
keep them to yourself. Everyone will be happier that way. Also can't forget, the moment when I realize I'm being a stupid fangirl myself and annoying the crap out of my friends ''''|D Well at least they usually tell me when to shut up
5. What do you think of your friends?
- I love them<3 Every single one of them. They are amazing people, some of them I've known since I was a kid, but they're all equally important to me. They are the reason I can still be here, they are the reason I'm me.
6. Free time activities?
- Drawing and writing (surpriiiiiiise!), reading, watching movies, YouTube videos, mindless internet surfing. Occassional RP. I dunno, something misc-artsy slash internet stuff I guess.
7. Do you have dreams you are actively working on to make true?
- I've always wanted to be an actress, always as in since third grade. My goals have always been set up towards that single point, I picked my high school for that sole purpose, and I'm not fully sure if you can call it a dream, as it's more like a goal. Used to be at least. Things haven't been going that well lately, and I'm slowly losing hope, the whole thing is slowly becoming just a dream once more. I'm not giving up, not just yet, but I'm afraid life's too short and I need to find a plan b for myself.
8. What is your top 5 websites? (the ones you visit most or the ones you like the most. Like you can visit your e-mail the most but maybe not like it the mostxD)
- I don't about any orders, but dA (visit often and like), YouPoop (visit often but lately not so much like), FakeBook (visit often but will never admit that I like no wait--), uhm, well e-mail (visit often and like especially when I have something in there~), mmmmmmmmmmm, Google? |'D Visit rather frequently, can find almost anything with it, so like.
9. What is the weirdest thing you WOULD LIKE TO do but can't for one reason or another?
10. Feel free to write whatever you want here.
- Whatever you want here. (:
Next Round of Questions:
1. What is the very first videogame you can remember playing?
2. Name a character (from a book, movie, game where ever) that you look up to. You don't have to like him/her/it, doesn't have to be special, just some character that either wholly or partially inspires you, has some qualities you appreciate.
3. What/who is your favourite mythical creature/character?
4. A character that you'd absolutely love to/want to and will cosplay and why.
5. You're in a hall of a spooky, strange mansion. You see stairs, going up and down, also two doors on either side of the stairs. Where do you go? (Used, yes, now shush and answer.)
6. Did you have a friend or someone you could call was your rival in your childhood?
7. What is the video latest in your YouTube history? When did you watch it?
8. Which one? VS No either's. No both's.
9. What is your dream job? And what is your current job/ what do you study? (Dream vs reality in other words.)
10. If life had a soundtrack, what would be your personal "overworld" theme, when you're walking on the street to school/home/work/bus/train/car
Yeap no tags I don't even have that many people on my friends list here, I literally know like four people who I could tag, two of which are already on this. So I'm just gonna drop it here and say that if someone wants to do it and answer my silly questions, please do so. And drop me a link, I wanna see your answers if you do c:
Nothing else. Carry on.
JiiBee, over and out~